Welcome to Bthere2, a business networking platform that gives you the opportunity to e-meet online with other like-minded professionals with similar profiles and interests who virtually attend the same conference as you (the “Platform” and the “Service”). The conference is organized and operated by Kenes International Organizers of Congresses S.A. (“Kenes”).
We, at B-there-2 Ltd. (the “Company”, “Bthere2”, “us”, “our” or “we”(, have developed and operate the Platform.
Consenting to these Terms or activating or using the Service – each indicate your acceptance of these Terms. These Terms limit our liability and obligations to you as set forth below. If you do not agree to these Terms in their entirety, you may not use our services in any way, and you must cease using the Service.
The following key points are provided for your reading convenience, but do not substitute the full Terms that are provided thereafter and govern.
- Subject to these Terms, we give you a limited, free-of-charge, right to use the Platform through your device.
- When you use the Platform, you must comply with our usage instructions, adhere to any applicable law and refrain from engaging in any use prohibited by these Terms.
- All the rights in content that you generate with respect to your use of the Platform remain yours. However, by agreeing to these Terms you grant us a license to use your content as needed to provide the Platform’s functionality.
- We may take measures to block your access to and your use of the Platform, if we, in our discretion, determine that you’ve violated these Terms or misused the Service. We may also suspend or terminate the operation of the Platform, at any time, in our discretion.
- You give us your consent to automatically install, software updates to the Platform (including bug-fixes, version upgrades, improvements, etc.).
- We may occasionally amend these Terms. in which case, and when your consent is required to continue using the Platform, we will be asking you to consent to the amended Terms before you can continue using the Platform.
- You assume full and exclusive responsibility for your use of the Platform. We and our staff will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage (including losses, expenses, damage to reputation, etc.) suffered by you or anyone acting on your behalf, including any damages directly or indirectly arising from or related to the Platform, the use you make of the Platform, reliance thereon, its features or these Terms.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Israel and are subject to the jurisdiction of Israeli court.
About the Service
Bthere2 is a business networking platform that gives you the opportunity to e-meet online with other like-minded professionals with similar profiles and interests who virtually attend the same conference as you.
How it works
Bthere2 is happy to grant all participants of the conference organized by Kenes International Organizers of Congresses S.A. (“Kenes”), the right to use Bthere2 Services free of charge during the conference. After you register to the conference via Kenes, we will automatically create your personal account based on the personal contact details provided to us by Kenes.
In order to provide you with our Services, Bthere2 will create a profile for you, as it does for each of the other participants in the conference. These profiles consist of business and personal information. Based on these profiles, Bthere2 will help you to locate other like-minded professionals. If two or more participants express mutual interest in e-meeting each other, Bthere2 will help you to schedule an e-meeting with them through the Platform.
Use of the Service requires internet connectivity on your device. You bear the costs of such internet connection.
Use of the Service
Subject to these Terms, you are permitted to access and use the Service, without charge. You may not use the Service for any purpose not explicitly permitted by these Terms.
When using the Service, you must comply with our usage instructions and adhere to any applicable law. In addition, you may not –
- Attempt to circumvent, bypass or deactivate security or protection measures in the Service;
- Use the Service in order to develop or create a product or service similar to, or competing with, the Service or the Company;
- Attempt to compromise information security in the Service or in any network or server used by the Company, attempt to uncover information security vulnerabilities at the Company, or attempt to engage in any form of probing, scanning, crawling, robotic navigating or hacking of the Service or Company systems;
- Attempt to register to the Service, access the Service, download any information or use any information on the Service, in an automated or mechanized process, or use the Service in any way other than for personal use of the registered user;
- Attempt to activate or access features or capabilities that are undocumented, not ordinarily accessible or deactivated in the Service;
- Attempt to engage in reverse-engineering, disassembling or decompiling of the Service;
- Use the Service in any manner that may give rise to a criminal offense, civil tort, infringement or violation of the rights of any third party;
- Attempt to burden or interfere with the operation of Company systems related to the operation of the Service;
- Attempt to integrate the Service in any application, web page, or any other way other than expressly permitted by these Terms;
- Use the Service for or in connection with any action that may encourage or constitute threat, harassment or fraud;
- We may take measures to block your access to the Service, without prior notice, if we, in our discretion, believe that you violated these Terms or have misused the Service.
Any and all communications and interactions between you and third parties, including other users, and all consequences resulting from the above, are strictly between you and such third party. We are not liable for it. Other than facilitating the interaction between you and other users, we are not actively involved in those communications, interactions, dealings, engagements and transactions.
We are not responsible, do not guarantee and make no representation or judgment as to your interactions with other users, such as to the safety, accuracy, helpfulness, adequacy to your needs, legality, appropriateness, authenticity, validity, truthfulness and morality.
All rights, title and interest in and to the Platform, including all content therein and all patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights and any goodwill associated therewith, embodied therein or utilized by the Company in the operation of the Platform, whether such rights are registered or not, are the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors. This includes the Platform’s design, graphics, computer code, Algorithms, AND “look and feel”.
Other than as expressly permitted in these Terms, you may not, either by yourself or by a third party on your behalf, copy, distribute, display or perform publicly, sublicense, decompile, disassemble, reduce to human readable form, execute publicly, make available to the public, adapt, make commercial use of, process, compile, translate, sell, lend, rent, reverse engineer, combine with other software, modify or create derivative works of, the Platform or any part thereof, in any way or by any means.
You may not use any name, mark, logo or domain name that is similar to our marks or logos. You must refrain from any action or omission that may dilute or damage our goodwill.
All the rights in content that you generate with respect to your use of the Service remains yours. We do not claim ownership of your content. However, by agreeing to these Terms, you grant us a license to use your content for the purpose of providing our services through the Platform, including its features and functions.
Changes in the Service and discontinuation
We will make efforts to have the Service available and operate without errors, on a 24/7 basis. However, the availability, quality and functionality of the Service depends on various factors, including software, hardware, communication networks, which are provided by third parties, at their responsibility. These factors are not fault-free, and we do not warrant that the Service will operate without disruption, errors or interruptions, or that it will be accessible, or available at all times or immune from errors, glitches or unauthorized access.
We may, at any time and without prior notice, change the layout, design, scope, features or availability of the Service, all without prior notice. Such changes, by their nature, may cause inconvenience or even malfunctions. You hereby provide us consent to the automatic transmission and installation of Service software updates (including version upgrades, bug fixes, service enhancements, etc.), without need for prior or further approval from you.
Such changes in or updates to the Service may cause malfunctions or inconvenience in use. You will have not plea, claim or demand against the Company, its directors, shareholders, employees, agents, subcontractors, or other acting for or on its behalf (collectively, our “Staff”), regarding such changes, updates or malfunctions occurred in connection therewith.
We may, at any time and in our sole discretion, without prior notice, and without liability to you:
- Discontinue or terminate the operation of the Service, or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, for all users, or for certain users;
- Temporarily or permanently block or remove content which we deem is unappropriated or in violation of this Terms;
- Block, in whole or in part, your access to or use of the Service;
We may also suspend the operation of the Service, in whole, or in part, for all users, or for certain users, for periodic maintenance or similar purposes, without any liability to you.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. IT CANNOT BE TAILORED TO THE INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS OR DESIRES OF A USER. YOU WILL HAVE NO PLEA, CLAIM OR DEMAND AGAINST US OR OUR STAFF REGARDING THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ITS FEATURES, THE CONTENT INCLUDED THEREIN, ITS CAPABILITIES, LIMITATIONS OR ITS SUITABILITY TO YOUR NEEDS. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY, OR AT THE MAXIMUM PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR STAFF, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, STATUTORY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, OR ANY SIMILAR DAMAGE OR LOSS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT AND LOSS OF DATA), COSTS, EXPENSES AND PAYMENTS, EITHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR IN ANY OTHER FORM OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, ITS USE, RELIANCE THEREON. WE AND OUR STAFF WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY LOSS OF DATA OR COMMUNICATION PROBLEM RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM A MALFUNCTION IN THE SERVICE OR IN THE COMPUTER SYSTEMS OF THE COMPANY OF OTHER ACTING ON ITS BEHALF.
OUR TOTAL AND AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, THE SERVICE, OR ITS USE, IS LIMITED TO US $3.00.
Termination of these Terms
We may terminate these Terms by providing an appropriate message through the Platform or via Email, by notifying you thereof, blocking use of the Service or through any other manner contemplated by these Terms. In such cases, you must permanently cease any further use of the Service.
Provisions in these Terms that by their nature should survive termination or expiration of these terms, will so survive and remain in full force and effect following such termination or expiration, including the following sections: Privacy, Intellectual property, Privacy, Disclaimers, Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you will indemnify, defend and hold harmless, us and our Staff, at your own expense and immediately after receiving a written notice thereof, from and against any damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and legal expenses, resulting from any plea, claim, allegation or demand, arising from, or in connection with your breach of the Terms or your unlawful use of the Services.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Regardless of your place of residence or where you access or use the Service from, these Terms and your use of the Service will be governed by and construed solely in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, excluding any otherwise applicable rules of conflict of laws, which would result in the application of the laws of a jurisdiction other than Israel.
The competent courts in the Central District in Israel will have exclusive and sole jurisdiction over any dispute, claim or controversy arising from, or in connection with, the Service and its use, and with respect to any matter relating to these Terms. You hereby expressly consent to personal jurisdiction in Israel and expressly waive any right to object to such personal jurisdiction or the non-convenience of such forum.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may lodge a claim against you pursuant to the indemnity clause above, in any court adjudicating a third party claim against us.
Changes to these Terms
The Company may change these Terms, in whole, or in part, at any time, by putting you on notice of the amended terms. Your continued use of the Platform after you’ve been put on notice of the amended Terms constitutes your acceptance of the amended terms. If you do not consent to the amended Terms, you must permanently cease any and all use of the Platform. The latest version of the Terms and its effective date will always be accessible through the Platform.
Whenever used in These Terms, the term “Including” or “Such as”, whether capitalized or not, means without limitation to the preceding phrase. All examples and e.g. notations are illustrative, not exhaustive.
These Terms do not create any agency, partnership, employment, trustee, or other type of legal relationship between you and the company, other than that of two independent contractual parties.
You may not assign or transfer your rights and obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any attempted or actual assignment by you, without our prior consent, shall be null and void. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary under law, we may assign these Terms in their entirety, including all right, duties, liabilities and obligations therein, upon notice to you and without obtaining your further specific consent, to a third-party, upon a merger, acquisition, change of control or the sale of all or substantially all of its equity or assets relating to these Terms. By virtue of such assignment, the assignee assumes our stead, including all right, duties, liabilities and obligations and we are irrevocably released from the same.
These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between you and the company concerning the subject matter herein and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous negotiations and oral representations, agreements and statements.
Failure on our part to demand performance of any provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any of our rights under the Terms.
These Terms may only be modified by written amendment duly executed by us. No waiver, concession, extension, representation, alteration, addition or derogation from the Terms by us, or pursuant to the Terms, will be effective unless consented to explicitly and executed in writing by our authorized representative.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable by a competent court or arbitration tribunal, then the provision shall be performed and enforced to the maximum extent permissible by law to reflect as closely as possible, the original intention of that provision, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall continue to remain in full force and effect.
You may contact us with any questions or comments, at: email@example.com.
Effective Date: March 5, 2021