Networking is a powerful tool for business growth. Whether it’s on a business trip or in a virtual professional conference, in many cases, people would like to use their time in order to broaden their professional networks. Not just searching for information about people. Not just connecting online. Actually meeting interesting, new people.
So, if you’re planning to attend an online international conference, Bthere2 will suggest people with whom you may want to meet and who are also going to attend.
How does Bthere2 know these are people you would want to meet? That’s the magic! – Bthere2 builds your personal profile using over 100 parameters, which are collected from multiple sources – demographics, Contacts, education history, occupation, professional skills, personal interests, personal tendencies and many other traits. Using our powerful proprietary matching algorithm, the app will always (and automatically) suggest meetings between people who are extremely likely to derive value from meeting each other. Bthere2’s A/I engine will continuously keep updating and improving your profile and will learn from user feedback, in order to make its next suggestions even more accurate.
Bthere2 – The company
Founded : 2019
Funding: No external funding
Founders: Yoav Pridor, Yehuda Greengrass, Uri Zeira
Bthere2 – Current stage (March 2021)
- Developed proprietary matching technology
- Full implementation of B2B integrated matching platform
- Concluded development of B2C Mobile and web app
- Under commercial agreement with a leading international event organization company.
- Installed and operated it’s professional networking functionality within the virtual conference platform at live international events
- The company is planning to deploy this functionality in over 40 international professional events, during 2021.